BPCL i.e Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited is a government entity which has a subsidiary called the Bharat Gas. BPCL, earlier known as Burmah SHell Company which was later nationalized to Bharat petroleum, is the prime supplier of the country’s petroleum products like petrol, diesel, aviation fuel, LPG etc. BPCL has been supplying these petroleum products since the 1950’s.
When it comes to household cooking gas, Bharat Gas is the most trusted company by millions of Indian families. This is because of its due diligence and stringent security methods. Every step of the process of filling LPG cylinders is checked vigorously which makes sure that the cylinders that go out for distribution are extremely safe for its consumers.
Bharat Gas has a large distribution network that is spread throughout the country. It has over 4000 distributors and suppliers which can reach out to every customer in every corner of the country. Therefore, no family would be left without the cooking gas. Bharat Gas also has customer service that looks after and solves all the problems that their customers face. This service is active 24×7 and customers can get in touch with them very easily. Due to its good customer care service and good quality products, BPCL has consistently maintained its top rank for LPG supply and distribution in our country.
Bharat Gas Booking
BPCL has provided many ways through which a customer can book a refill or get a new LPG connection. You can choose any of the methods that suit you best.
You can book a refill or get a new connection both online and offline or through SMS or through a distributor. Let us check all these methods in great detail.
Online Method For Bharat Gas Booking
The customers of Bharat Gas can easily book a refill cylinder online at any time and from any place. For the customers to use this service, they must be registered online. Follow the steps given below to register if you haven’t already-
- Go to the official Bharat Gas Website.
- Click on “My Account” on the right side of the page. A pop up will appear on which you should click on “Register”.
- Once there, you need to enter your consumer number and your registered mobile number.
- If you haven’t registered your number yet, then you have to download the form which is given below.
- Enter all your details in this form and an SMS will be sent to this registered number with the login details.
- Use these details to log in to your account and then select ‘My LPG’. Here you will find options to book cylinder or register for your LGP subsidy etc.
- You can also enter extra details such as the delivery date and time.
- Once you have completed your booking process, you will get an SMS confirming your order.
Offline Method For Bharat Gas Booking
If you aren’t good at using the internet and want to register/book for your LPG service, then there are the following methods using which you can do so-
1] Using IVRS To Book At Bharat Gas
IVRS means Interactive Voice Response System. This is an automated system in which the customers can use 24×7 all through the year to book their refill in an easy way. There are no risks of error in this process because as soon as the refill is confirmed, the customer is given the booking number.
If your number is registered with Bharat Gas, then you will also receive an SMS with the details of your refill confirmation. Even if your number isn’t registered, an SMS will be sent to the number that you used to book a refill. There are no additional costs for this service.
Things to remember-
- For using the IVRS service, Your mobile or telephone number should be registered with your local Bharat Gas LPG distributor.
- To do this, go to the official Bharat Gas Website. and download and print the form. Then, fill all the details required in the form and submit this form to your local distributor’s office.
- Once you have been registered successfully, you will receive a call or an SMS on your registered number.
- After this, you can use the IVRS service anytime and book your refill. You will receive the confirmation of your booking via SMS on your registered number.
The IVRS booking numbers for Bharat Gas are different for each state. All the numbers are listed below-
|DIU & DAMAN||9409056789|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||9419256789|
|UTTAR PRADESH (EASTERN)||9452456789|
|UTTAR PRADESH (WESTERN)||9457456789|
2] Using SMS Service For Bharat Gas Booking
Bharat Gas also allows its customers to book their refill through SMS. For now, this service is only available in metro cities and state capitals. Customers just have to send a single SMS to book a refill. This service makes this process easier. The customers will then receive an SMS with their booking number and another SMS when the LPG is delivered.
The customers need to register their mobile number with their local Bharat Gas LPG distributor. The process for this registration is given above.
Once your mobile number is registered, just follow the below-given steps to book your refill-
- You have to type LPG and send it to 57333. Other customers having Idea, Tata, Vodafone, MTNL and Airtel connections will have to send this SMS to 52725.
- You will then receive an SMS which will confirm your refill booking. It will contain your booking number.
- You will receive another SMS when the LPG cylinder is delivered.
Therefore, you will have complete knowledge of the status of your refill without going through any trouble.
3] Using Mobile Apps For Bharat Gas Booking
Bharat Gas has also made its own app named Bharat Gas. This is for both Android and iOS platforms. You can download and install this app and use it to book your refill.
You will first have to activate it. The process for the same is given below-
- You have to enter your details like your distributor code, consumer number, and mobile number and click on ‘Submit’.
- You will receive an SMS containing the activation code. Enter this code in the app to activate it.
- Once activated, you will have to choose a security code immediately. You will be asked to enter this code everytime you book a refill. So do remember this code.
You will then be able to use this app anytime to book a refill and get all the details of your booking including current status and history.
4] Bharat Gas Booking Via Dealer
Before all the online and SMS services, people used to book their LPG cylinder refill’s through their local LPG dealer. This service is still available to all the customers. You have to just visit your local Bharat Gas LPG distributor and place your order. If you don’t know the address of your nearest Bharat Gas distributor, then you can simply go to their official website (link is given above) and find your distributor through it. The customer has to give his details to the dealer while placing the order. He will immediately get his booking number for reference.
For further queries or suggestions, please leave a comment below.